1. Finish painting our blue walled living room! - Done! And I love it!
Here is a picture:
Sorry not the best quality photo but I wanted to show you my wall!
2. Go on a date with my husband! -Yep! And we got to use a gift card that some of our church college leaders blessed us with. We went to Olive Garden (my fav) and it was good to spend that time with him before the next day one of our boys flew back home.
3. Full clean my home before the boys come back! -Yes, I did it! Really late at night the night before Evan got home, but I did it!
This is Evan, one of the 3 Asian boys that lives with us throughout the school year. This is his 2nd year with us.
4. Sew some more products for my etsy store! -Aw this didn't quite happen because my sewing machine is messing up. Technical difficulties!
5. Run 6 miles again in one setting! -Did this Thursday night at the gym... it was hard that night, but I did it!
6. Run a total of 20 miles this week! -OMG!! I did it! I made it to this Sunday and had 7 miles left to hit 20! I had no intention of trying to achieve it...I was just going to do a short run and a weight lifting workout, then I talked to Big Sis who was going to try and finish out her 11 miles to her goal! That motivated me to at least try, and I did it. I ran with one of my dogs for 2 miles, then got the other dog for 2 miles, then did 3 at the gym, plus a little arm weights workout.
7. Stop drinking sweet tea and stick to just water and coffee! -Well I did have a Cherry Limeade (my new found favorite drink).. but other than that, just water and coffee.
Now to this weeks Goals:
1. Get my boy's bedtime routine started by 830pm each night so I have more time with my husband in the evenings.
2. CrossFit 3x this week.
3. Mileage Goal of 21 miles; keeping it the same since I did not hit it this week.
4. To Run 3 early mornings this week!
SIDENOTE: I don't have a lot of goals for the next couple of weeks because my job will be in high demand with the school year upon us. So really my goals are focussed on being successful even through my crazy work schedule.
1. Run 20 miles this week
2. Keep my house moderately clean since I will be working late throughout the week
3. Do 3 workouts throughout the week besides just running
4. Eat healthy despite the fact that every meal will be provided for me in Fast Food form (This is part of my next 2 weeks at work, I work at a university and we are getting ready for New Student Orientation, so as we work the school buys us food...it is usually very hard to not just eat whatever...my office is full of yummy snacks too!)
Of Course.. Don't forget about our AWESOME GIVEAWAY that ends on Friday! Enter to win your VERY own SPIBelt!!