We got a Liebster award!....now I want to be honest....at first I had no idea what a "Liebster" was, but still I felt totally honored that our blog would be awarded this great thing! :-) Now I know what it is!
Liebster is a German word meaning 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea is to award to 5 of your favorite blogs with under 200 followers. They then forward the blog love!
We are so grateful and blessed at how our blog is growing!
We have loved making so many blogger friends, and getting to know other bloggers and learning from them.
We love having a blog that inspires us to do more and be more creative!
And we are so thankful for all of our great followers!
We were so EXCITED to receive this incredible award!
Thank you to Candy @ www.candysclothescloset.blogspot.com
for honoring our blog.
Candy has an awesome fashion blog that you should definitely go check out.
We were so honored by what Candy said about our blog!
"1. www.natural-nester.blogspot.com This blog has 2 sisters that enjoy cooking, adventures, and DIY projects. They also host some banging link parties. You should see the Vintage Wedding Shower post! So Creative and Beautiful. Let's give it up for Natural Nesters:)"
So here's what to do if you are a Liebster Award Winner!
- Choose 5 up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to, the blog must have less than 200 followers.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog and list the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites.
- Jump for JOY and give yourself a pat on the back.
I feel so HONORED to give a LIEBSTER AWARD to each of the following INCREDIBLE Blogs!
1) The Tattered Tag--Christina over at the Tattered Tag is a fun and creative woman! I love the charm that her blog has! She has some great stuff, and each week she hosts a New Neighbor on the Blog Linky Party so that people can come and have fun and get to know one another! Plus I think we may share the same love for glittery things, because she has a lot of great glittery projects that I love!
2)Naturalized Texan - This blog is written by a past teacher of both of us. I have read Mrs. Austin for a while now, even before she switched over to her new blog. She always writes about very interesting topics. She is one of my favorites because she shares a lot of pictures and she talks about our neck o' the woods quite often. Having moved from our small space in Texas over eight years ago... I love being able to go to her blog to remember what a great place I am from. She is very real in her writings and shares her life with us on a regular basis. She also gives some AMAZING giveaways! Go on over and give Mrs. Austin a WARM Welcome by following her blog. You will not regret it. Mrs. Austin, we both really enjoy your blog, keep it up.
3) DIY, Dollars, and Sense- Becca has created an awesome blog. She is a newer blogger and has brought to us many awesome and creative ideas. She has shown us how to be thrifty and to create things ourself. If you look around her blog you will see things from a light bulb terrarium, hair clips, directions on saving money, and my favorite is her new pantry and organization. I look forward to all of the new ideas that she is going to bring to us. Mosey on over and check out her blog, especially that new kitchen cabinet!
4) Haute to Sew-Meredith at Haute to Sew is a talented woman! She is a photographer by day, and a sewer, crafter, DIYer by night! She has so many great crafts, and one thing I love about them is that they seem to be pretty low in cost, and simple, and they turn out awesome! Like the dollar store wreath she just made with a styrofoam wreath form and coffee filters, it turned out awesome! She also has a weekly post called, Sewing Tip Tuesday, it is so helpful! She teaches some great things about sewing, for people who are beginners, or if you just want to learn some new tricks! Be sure to check out her great blog!
5) Our Sonny Life- I love this family. I love reading their adventures. My heart aches with them, loves with them, and yearns with them. They are a sweet family of five who have had the dream to travel the world. Chelsea and Jarrett are raising three beautiful boys to be the best men they could be. They were planning on taking their boys and moving to Thailand in February 2012 but in January they found out that their sweet baby, Trek Atlas had Neimann Pick Type A. It is a rare genetic disorder and they have no cure or treatment. Trek will not live past three. They are still taking their boys and traveling the world. Please follow this family on their journey and share in their good and bad days with us.
So stop by and give these other blogs some love! They are all so great and so creative! And thanks so much to all of our wonderful followers!
-Big &Little Sis
Don't forget our Naturally-Nifty Linky Party #5 is going on right now...and this week we have extended it through Friday since it is #5! So go link up your great stuff!