You guys! I love this time of year!
This time of year I like to put my fuzzy boots on, drink way to much coffee, watch all the Hallmark movies (judge me later), and admire the sparkling Christmas tree lights. Oh and bake...I bake a lot!
And as much as I like enjoying the season, and fun activities with my family! Hey that's why I'm hosting the FREE 12 DAYS OF FAMILY FITMAS CHALLENGE (starts the 12th FYI)! I also love giving gifts....and receiving them sometimes! So I've decided to put together an amazing gift guide for the fit person in your life. Or trying to be fit person in your life. Or the cares about taking care of their body person in your life!
Oh, and the great thing about this list, is that it's not all about THE STUFF! A lot of it is very functional, useful things. So if you have someone that "has everything they need," check out this list for some things that they can enjoy, or cook, or eat, without adding to their collection of things!
This FIT GIFT GUIDE definitely hits lots of areas, so enjoy, and get to shopping!
1) My Cookbook-obviously this is the BEST GIFT for everybody on your list! Get it on Amazon in a few days!
2) WINE! -For the wino in your life! This wine is made by people who love fitness and appreciate the healthy lifestyle! They go the extra mile with fermentation to make sure all the bad stuff, like lingering sugars, are out of it, and the good things like antioxidants stay in it! Plus it tastes amazing! Use code: SUELL10 to get 10% OFF all your orders! (This is the perfect gift for a boss or white elephant exchange)
3) Baked Goods -Gluten Free, Sugar Free, and full of goodness! Plus hello, did someone say Double Chocolate Chip Brownies! Silver Fern Brand has a collection of amazing baking mixes that you can't find at a store! Get these for that person that you don't quite know what to get! (hint hint.... mother-in-law!)
4) COOKIES! -Okay, so if a box of baked goods isn't going to cut it...get a little more personal with this PALEO CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPE! GET IT HERE! and make them for EVERYONE! Wrap them up cute, and even print the recipe so they can make them again and again! (perfect for all the ladies in the office, the kid's teachers, and your neighbors)
5) The Gift of Working out at Home! aka the "Netflix of Workouts" aka Beachbody on Demand! -Seriously, it's such a busy time of year it's hard to always make it to the gym. So when you can't, you can use Beachbody on Demand (which is less than $13 a month) to stream your workouts! Plus you get a selection of amazing workouts from awesome celebrity trainers! (This is perfect for busy moms and dads in your life! Or the business man who is always traveling and could use this in a hotel!) *Plus tey can try it FREE for 30 days!
6) Workout Clothes! -Well that's a big DUH! But if you are wondering where from, here are some of my favorite brands to get workout clothes from! Prana, (they also have amazing pants/jeans in super fun colors). Lorna Jane, everything they have is super amazing! From leggings to fun graphic tanks, it's all cute and incredible quality! And if you need to run in somewhere more local, Old Navy is doing amazing in the fitness wear department!
7) Subscription Box-it's the gift that keeps on giving. There are tons of health and fitness boxes that come once a month. You could send just one month and leave it up to the receiver to continue if they like it. Or most have the option for 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions. There are things that involve snacks and food, to accessories and clothing. Here's a few to take a look at: Nature Box, Vegan Cuts, Fabletics, Yoga Surprise, The Runner Box, and Wantable.
8) Qalo Ring---These make for a GREAT stocking stuffer! Plus, anyone who works out weekly needs one of these to protect their nice rings. And they come in super cute colors!
9) Probiotic Drink Mixes--- These are from Silver Fern Brand too, and also work great as stocking stuffers! Now I'm not going to go into why we all need to have lots of good pre- and probiotics, but I will say these have some great flavors, are incredible for your health, and are sugar free! So win, win, win! Perfect for everyone's stocking! Little kids, big kids, adults!
So if you didn't know what to get that special person on your list, here's a variety of options to choose from! And in my opinion that are great choices that are practical, not just adding "more stuff" to someone's adult toy box!
Get to shopping, and let me know what you decide to go with!
*Also, don't forget to sign up to participate in our FREE 12 Days of Family Fitmas Group that starts on Monday, Dec. 12th! GO HERE to sign up!
Disclaimer: This article may contain affiliate links, however, all opinions are my own.