2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I did. I went to East Texas Baptist University .. got married... moved to Mississippi with the military and graduated with an Education. When we moved overseas, I studied with University of Phoenix and received my Masters of Curriculum and Instruction.
3. Where have you traveled?
All around America. Japan, Korea, and Thailand
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
My mom a bigger house.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
People that put their chewed up gum on the side of their plate or cup, Kids who eat their boogers, Seeing people not bucked up.
6. What is your favorite movie?
Fried Green Tomatoes
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Water, Diet Dr. Pepper
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Reading.. and lately it has gone from reading books to reading blogs.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Probably in High School.. I was on the debate team and we were leaving a debate.. I fell down a large amount of stairs with our box with all of our papers with us... and they went everywhere. This was quite embarrassing because I had SO many people behind me that saw me do that. To a 15 year old.. it was terrible embarrassing.
And then there was my freshman year in college. I went tanning.. and for some reason went 2x in a day. That was stupid. I ended up burned so bad... I had a group of girls in the room putting aloe vera on me.. and at 11pm that night we had a FIRE DRILL! I could barely even move!! I had to go down wrapped in a robe- so embarrassing. I do not tan anymore.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
Awesome, I have a chance to do this twice, since I did it yesterday.. so I will give a different answer this time. The day I found out I was pregnant.. It was crazy and awesome. And all of the people that mean(t) so much to me were still a part of my life..
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
Is their a mom that feels like she is loosing her mind sometimes? But would not change it for the world? If so.. her!
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
High School: McDonalds (don't laugh.. for like a week), Pizza Hut (forever, worked there with the husband), Brookshires (again, like a week), Babysitting of course
College: Library, Fredonia Hotel
Early Married Years while going to College: Vaccum salesman, Apartment Leasing Agent, McRae's Department Store, Applebee's... then I was a TEACHER!
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Right, like I have any of those on my computer.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Australia or back to Thailand maybe? Singapore, Italy.. I am not really picky.
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
These boys.. mean the world to me!
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Hm... funny thing. I have no clue. I hope to have at least one more kid, still be saying home... hopefully not running a daycare... but rather enjoying homeschooling my little ones. Maybe pregnant again. Fit, Happy, and Loving Life.