That's right!!! It's my 28th Birthday!!! I enjoyed a relaxing, super lazy weekend that was much needed. Then today breakfast with a few friends and lots of babies, lunch with my son and husband, then after teaching Yoga tonight I'll be enjoying an evening with some of my favorite friends!
So instead of having a super celebration for my birthday today, I'm going to ask you to come back here tomorrow! Because we will be having a celebration that you will NOT want to miss!!!!
For today though, as I reflect on 28 years of life. The ups and downs, the tears and laughs, the adventures and vacations, the joy of my life, I am thankful for some many things! I am of course thankful for the people in my life, but today, when I think about ME, I am thankful for the life I have chosen to live.
I made the choice to live a healthy and fit life. I have made the choice live the #LiveYourLegacy Lifestyle! I love that I went after my dreams of being a fitness instructor and that I am doing it now! I love that I spend my days getting to help and inspire others to live their best life by choosing a healthy and active lifestyle! I love that at 28 years old, after having a baby, that I feel the healthiest, fittest, and strongest that I have ever felt in my life!
So to celebrate my strength, today I'm going to share 10 things that make me STRONG, and in light of it being the final week of the Bosu challenge and us focussing on what makes you BOSU Strong. Here are the 10 things that make me #BOSUStrong:
- I am always optimistic and full of belief that good things can happen
- I will always seek adventure and joy in life
- I never say I can't do something, I'm always willing to at least try.
- I do have cravings for unhealthy things sometimes, but I choose the healthiest version!
- I love to sweat with my favorite people!
- I am inspired to change the world! I want everyone to have the desire to be their healthiest, their strongest, and to Leave their LEGACY!
- I love to encourage others to get out of their comfort zone and try new things.
- I have a desire to live a life that matters!
- I am proud of the risks I have taken in life!
- I hope to motivate YOU to live your healthiest, fittest, and strongest life....starting NOW!
[bctt tweet="Celebrate your strength with #BOSUStrong!! @Fitapproach #sweatpink @bosufitness @brittanysuell"]
So as I celebrate my 28th birthday, I am proud of my strength! I am confident in who I have chosen to become, and happy with the person that I am! I am BOSU STRONG!
Get your #BOSUSTrong on with us this week for the last week of the challenge!
The winner of my NATIONAL COFFEE DAY TANK is Courtney Mentzel!