Welcome to WEEK 4 of the Naturally Fit Smoothie Series!! I've got some awesome Smoothie Recipes from other Fitness Bloggers to share with you! If you read WEEK 2 of the series, you saw my TOP 2 FAVORITE SMOOTHIE RECIPES, but now I am some awesome, original recipes from other bloggers, and these are way fancier than mine!
So get your pallets ready and take a look at these great recipes!
Here's some of my favorite recipes from some amazing fellow Fitness Bloggers:
GINGER GREEN SMOOTHIE from Love Life Surf
Ginger is such a great ingredient that can be used in many ways and offers a number of benefits including:
- Aids in digestion and combats stomach aches and discomfort
- Alleviates symptoms of motion sickness and nausea
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves your immune system and helps fight colds and sickness
Ginger Green Smoothie Recipe
- 12 oz. coconut water
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger – sliced or crushed
- 1 scoop protein powder of choice (I use GNC’s vanilla egg protein.)
CRANBERRY CHIA SMOOTHIE from Getting' My Healthy On
Cranberry Chia Smoothie is a fruity and super healthy smoothie recipe, using Greek yogurt, fruit, spinach, and chia seeds
- 1/2 frozen banana
- handful spinach
- 1/2 c Greek yogurt
- 1/3 c cranberries
- 1/3 c blueberries
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- optional: 3/4 c liquid of choice (water, juice, milk, etc)
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
PEACHY GREEN SMOOTHIE by Kate Moving Forward
1 1/2 peaches (Mine were canned so I also added about 2 Tablespoons of the peach juice.)
1-2 cups baby spinach
1 teaspoon flaxseed
1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Designer Whey)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
6-8 ice cubes
Layer all ingredients except for ice in blender. Blend on medium speed until well combined and smooth. Add ice cubes and blend again until thick and creamy. Slurp up!
SPOOKY SMOOTHIE: MACA CHOCOLATE + PUMPKIN ORANGE by Lauren Live Healthy
- 1 maca chocolate bar (Vega)
- 1/2 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 tbsp black chia seeds
- 2 pitted dates
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- 1 medium orange, peeled
- 1/4 c yogurt (try almond or coconut yogurt for a fun twist!)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 dashes pumpkin spice
- Splash of vanilla extract
- Make the chocolate layer. In a blender, pulse the chocolate bar until it's in fine pieces. Add in the almond milk, banana and chia seeds. Blend until smooth.
- Make the pumpkin layer. Soak the dates in warm water for 2-3 minutes to soften up a bit. Blend with the pumpkin puree, orange, Greek yogurt, cinnamon, pumpkin spice and vanilla.
- Pour the chocolate layer into a cup before the pumpkin layer. Stir together and enjoy!
CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN SPICE SUPERFOOD SMOOTHIE by The Fit Foodie Mama
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 handful of ice
- 2 heaping tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (I used Puritan's Pride Vegan Chocolate with Quinoa & Oats)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 scoop Superior Greens
- 1 bag pumpkin spice tea (bag ripped open, use leaves only)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds for topping
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs for topping
- Blend all ingredients together except seeds and nibs.
- Pour into large glass and top with pumpkin seeds and cacao nibs.
- Enjoy! :)
Here's some other recipes for you to check out!
CHOCOLATE ORANGE GREEN SMOOTHIE by Kate Moving Forward
OATMEAL COOKIE DOUGH IN A GLASS by Sprint to the Table
CARROT CAKE BATTER SHAKE by Sprint to the Table
FRUIT-FREE LOW CARB SMOOTHIE by The Happy Health Freak
APPLE CRISP SMOOTHIE by Fitaspire
SENSATIONAL SWEET POTATO SMOOTHIE by A Lady Goes West
APPLE PUMPKIN PIE SMOOTHIE by Healthy Helper
BANANA SPLIT SMOOTHIE by Running with SD Mom
MINT CHOCOLATE PROTEIN SMOOTHIE by Slim Sanity
Be sure to check out the posts from earlier in the Naturally Fit Smoothie Series!
WEEK 4: More Smoothie Recipes from Fellow Fitness Bloggers
**COME BACK TOMORROW FOR AN AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!**