2015 is literally right around the corner, and you know what that means......lot's of opportunity for newness! Plenty of room for making changes, dreaming big, taking chances, having fun, and most importantly, getting the most out of your life!
So, the question is...are you ready!?? Have you taken time to reflect on 2014, to congratulate yourself on all that you have accomplished. Even if 2014 was an extremely hard year for you. You need the satisfaction of praising yourself for making it through the hard times!
And the best part...have you taken time to LOOK FORWARD TO 2015!?? It's a time to set your intentions for the next year, to make goals for things you want to achieve and accomplish! Places where you want to grow, whether it's personally, relationally, in business, in health, etc. There's always room for growth, and what better time than NOW to decide where you want to grow most!
[Tweet "2015! The New Year: Time to set intentions, goals, and decide on things you want to achieve and accomplish! via @NFSisters #LeaveYourLegacy"]
My 2015 GOALS!
- Make more time to enjoy life as a family
- Pray for Zander & Meguell more often
- See Simply Suell brand awareness increase over the year
- Simply Suell to make a "paycheck" worth of income each month
- Run a half marathon in March (1st one ever with my husband) & at least 2 more 1/2's in 2015
- Complete Level 2 & Level 4 Yoga Fit Trainings
- Find a local daytime Yoga Class to teach
- Complete the Virgin Diet (more details to come)
- Begin the journey on taking sugar out of my diet, month-by-month
- Get my FITNotes Subscribers to 100 (sign up HERE)
- Increase overall social media followers
- Increase unique monthly visits to 2,500/month
- Get at least 10 paid blog posts
- Start a podcast
- REbrand to BrittanySuell.com
What's that you say....? BrittanySuell.com ?
Yep, it's real, I am the happy owner of BrittanySuell.com. Don't head over there too quickly though because as of right now, there's nothing. Come January 15th though......Naturally Fit Sisters will be transferred to BrittanySuell.com!
THIS IS A BIG DEAL!!!
So where did this come from? Well, as you may have noticed, over the past few months, the blog posts have come increasingly more and more from just me, Brittany, formerly known as Little Sis. Since my sister, Cassey, aka. Big Sis started her own Scentsy business (and is incredibly successful at it), her time is going to her business and her family. With that being said, after listening to an online Blog Summit post about not being afraid to rebrand, I decided it was time to take the jump and BRAND MYSELF!
What does this mean for you? No changes really, the content you have seen and come to love will still be the same....well it might get EVEN BETTER! I can guarantee LOT'S of AWESOMENESS! More partnerships with great bloggers and brands! and Lot's of GIVEAWAYS!
Oh, and did you notice in my list of blog Goals, that creating a podcast is on the list...just another little secret I will let sneak out today! More info on this to come in January! But let's just say that I am super stoked about it, and cannot wait to share my journey with you via a podcast!
So, get excited because this change is going to be awesome, for everyone!
Coming Soon in 2015.....
"Leaving a Healthy & Active Lifestyle Legacy"
[Tweet "Congrats to @NFSisters! Can't wait to see all that 2015 holds for BrittanySuell.com! #LeaveYourLegacy"]