It's Day #8 already...Which means, we are almost to the end of our 10 Days of Christmas Giveaway. So stick around, and keep entering in to win each day, because there are still some great prizes to give out! Plus, to end the GIVEAWAY, we have a BIG GIVEAWAY, and it's a surprise! But let me just tell you it is perfect for the winter month! And you are going to want to WIN!
This weekend I am visiting family, and I plan to take some time out of my weekend, to enjoy my new Lorna Jane, Move. Nourish. Believe Diary, and do some seriously Goal setting and dreaming for 2015! Get ready to hear all about it next week!
I can't believe how close Christmas is! Who is ready!?!?! Not me, I don't feel like I'm having enough time in December to enjoy the season, it is just flying by! Speaking of the winter season, here are a few of the things I love to do during the winter !
5 Favorite Winter Activities!
1) Enjoying the night in with my family! Staying home, baking or making some festive Christmas food, having hot drinks (coffee or hot chocolate), and watching a cheesy Christmas movie!
2) Christmas crafts! I am a big crafting person! I love making stuff....actually this year, almost all of our gifts we are giving are handmade! I sew, and we also make wood gifts (actually something you may not know about me is that my husband and I own our own business.....Check it out at this link>>Simply Suell)
3) Santa Land! I am from a small town in East Texas, and a few towns
over is a place called Santa Land! It's several miles of extreme Christmas light exhibits that you drive your car through. There is always a huge line, but it is well worth it! I love going there every year!
4) Family traditions---coming to East Texas to visit our family. And although at times the going from house to house visiting everyone seems chaotic, I also find such joy in the chaos and tradition of each family! I love being with family, the festiveness of the days, the warm foods and drinks, the time we spend just relaxing...it's very peaceful!
5) The challenge of staying motivated in winter...WHAT!?!?! Yes this is actually becoming one of my favorite things. I know that winter can be hard for fitness and health....I know because I have experienced not keeping up with my normal routine or eating habits. But the challenge is fun! It brings me together with people! Whether it's my online friends that I am in a #HolidaySweat Challenge with, or with you guys on my Facebook page, or with my running accountability partner, or with my mom. We all know the feeling of messing up when we travel, and when we celebrate with family, and when we get out of the routine. So it's fun to band together and motivate/encourage one another to do better this year! I am loving the community and accountability I am receiving in all these areas!
NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY!
We've already talked about how hard it can be to stay happy and motived during the winter, in this post, "How to Beat the Winter Blues." So today, as a little encouragement to stay energized through this season of cold and dark days, I'm giving away a bundle of Clif Energy Shots!
Take your training to the next level this winter with this bundle of Clif Energy Shots!